Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where Does Texas Tech Rank In Engineering Georgia Tech Or UT Austin-Better Reputation/Prestige In The Northeast/Overall?

Georgia Tech or UT Austin-Better Reputation/Prestige in the Northeast/Overall? - where does texas tech rank in engineering

Hey guys, I have on the waiting list at Stanford University and was accepted to UT and Georgia Tech. I got to Penn State Rutgers and NJIT with $ used, but I want to go to a better school, which brings me to this question ... Which of the two schools have better academic reputation? I know that the reputation is not everything, but as you say, rank, as if someone (the employer), I went to the GT or UT? Of course, no ivy, but I know that Texas has a great engineering programs like Georgia Tech, but Texas has many other good things, like the rainbow. The same order as in civil engineering, but GT has a national ranking and five in engineering.

I just wanted to get to his thoughts. So all I can do to my chances for Stanford? This would be a miracle.

2 comments:

ButterBa... said...

It is a regional thing. If you are at or near the Texas Work, UT Austin is probably the best choice, otherwise GT. It also depends on what type of engineering you want. Overall, the Georgia Tech and the school is known. Georgia Tech, is also likely to be a little cheaper, so often recognized as one of the best values in higher education. If you are a gratifying experience in school social want, I recommend you stay as far as possible, GT. If I ever do, I had to take a scene of social work education was better and the classes were a little easier. It's the same thing after they leave school for a while, anyway.

A B said...

I think Georgia Tech has a long history of being an engineering school for the upper class UT-Austin.

Post a Comment