Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tablecloths Sweet Sixteen Sweet Sixteen Help?

Sweet Sixteen help? - tablecloths sweet sixteen

The disease is 16 in the summer and my sweet 16 beautiful in a dining hall. The question is, on Fifth Avenue, and each table will save another. Note that both parents and friends to visit and know what I want ideas for centerpieces (everyone is different and the role will be to coordinate with a tent), but need help with other decorations and how to integrate further into the matter. Also have the dining room or towels can choose 2 colors, and I have a white tablecloth

4 comments:

KAry said...

How does it on the inclusion of the logo from Saks Fifth Avenue as a decoration .... I hope this can help?

KIMMIE said...

HAVE A white cloth for the POP-colored the sweetest in my mind is the lavender and pink

KIMMIE said...

HAVE A white cloth for the POP-colored the sweetest in my mind is the lavender and pink

Sophiewa... said...

it is difficult. fav color, but choose your color then get the oppisite on the color wheel with 2 ir

Post a Comment