Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Playset At Sams Naperville Does Anyone Have This Swing/playset From Sam's Club? It Is Called The Woodridge Wooden Swing Set W/ Slide?

Does anyone have this swing/playset from Sam's Club? It is called the Woodridge Wooden Swing Set w/ Slide? - playset at sams naperville

Here's the link:
http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigat ...

I wonder what he (quality) and also where does the green foil tunnel, too hot to move downward. Someone said Playsets Rainbow Slide Green Get real hot.
Thank you!

1 comments:

Lightning Bug said...

I have one and my kids love it! Sometimes complain that gets hot during the hot summer days suffering, but I said that they do something on the tube in order somehow to the end of the chute can be connected to the pool and the slide of his house film. I hope that helped

Post a Comment