Saturday, February 13, 2010

Does Pinky Mucus Mean You Are Pregnant Is This The Begining Of My Mucus Plug Comming??

Is this the begining of my mucus plug comming?? - does pinky mucus mean you are pregnant

in 37 weeks, ok all day yesterday, when I went pee and wiped like to see the little pee on the paper, but is colored with a pink tint. very low. But I know that your blood. and every step Pee Over time yesterday. and then, when I woke up this morning, I had a normal course in my underwear as I usually during pregnancy, but he was too rosy in the search. Does this mean that my mucus plug coming soon? and if it comes so soon after this work?

4 comments:

claire h said...

Thats the sound of your mucus plug coming away. Stay calm and know when you are at work, and start with contractions and water breaks.

Good Luck

Danielle S said...

I think it was ur mucus plug a few days and the recruitment time to time I feel my baby sitting in my neck and I have to be responsible for abnormal and

lauren said...

this could be, the work can be identical or can one months

momma2on... said...

Everything I know when my mucus plug came out with my first child, it seems that the mucus. (sorry gross), there were some red dye and fiber is not. the only reason I knew what was the father of my children and he knew a gynecologist who seek WHA dead when I probably was. Now that you're going, I can not say whether he or not. other things it could .. The question of when, after the mucus plug .. depends .. Can today at 2 weeks from now. because they are 37 weeks and, if warranted, and that seems to work, might try to stop for awhile, but it depends on your situation, the situation with the child and ultimatly do what the doc wants to you. . I would be the triage nurse at the hospital level youi call for the deployment of an .. I worked in the OB-DEPt surprise acouple years, and we used to get calls from the mother of all problems such as waiting times for your ticket. Give us a call. You have nothing to lose.

Post a Comment