Friday, February 19, 2010

Safe To Disconnect Hardware Markvision USB Flash Memory Damaged!?

Markvision USB Flash Memory Damaged!? - safe to disconnect hardware

I have a flash memory of 2 GB of a brand called "MarkVision. I bought four, maybe five months ago. Fall I have taken great care with her and never stopped or cause damage. If I am to a PC, usually it Separate safely through the "hardware" related, but sometimes I forget to do.

A week ago, bowed memory. They are to be connected to a PC and not recognized. It is recognized that there is unity, and said: "C: /" or "C: / but open it normally. Not even the proper format. Or none of it.

I want to help someone. Is there a program that can help me here? My memory is lost forever? Is there anything I can do?

Please,I really appreciate all the help.

1 comments:

Zack said...

I think this is a problem in the internal flash drive and can not be repaired.

Post a Comment