Thursday, February 11, 2010

Halal Venison In Uk I Realize This Is A Dumb Question, But Here Goes: Muslims, Is Venison(deer) Halal (hope I Spelled That Right)?

I realize this is a dumb question, but here goes: Muslims, is venison(deer) halal (hope I spelled that right)? - halal venison in uk

The meat is halal meat for Muslims (with the exception of pork, for whatever reason) has been addressed in the human form in his lifetime.
If the animal has suffered in any way, the abuse of the environment, animal meat is not halal. I think it's really good for everyone because we are what we eat, and I do not want anything to eat what a terrible existence. Halal animals also prayed and thanked him for giving his flesh for our survival, so a person who is the animal life, to recite some prayers of thanks and ask that the spirit of the animal, and free return to the light that came from countries .
It seems a good way to enjoy all the creatures of God.

Best regards,
Annu

0 comments:

Post a Comment