Friday, January 15, 2010

Neck Problems Are Some Languages Worse Then Others For The Neck/throat And Should Avoid If Have Neck Problems?

Are some languages worse then others for the neck/throat and should avoid if have neck problems? - neck problems

Muslce I have neck pain and damage. I studied Japanese before, but I realize I have this problem in the neck when I try to mouth movements of the Japanese Odo. My neck hurt anymore. Well, I am forced to speak Japanese, because it is only one study, but what you say, a language that the leg muscles in the throat to do more extreme things?

3 comments:

★Mai~Sta... said...

hahaha funny how u say! i Thot I've realized that!
but no Japanese. its super easy to say.
But I notice the following instructions carefully, if I exaggerate my speech:

Language and pain with sorta mouthish: Spanish, and I'm like a native! haha

and

Sounds MCH with the pain of a sore throat and French "
lol: 3

E. E said...

with the German, who used his uvula all sooo idk if that's likely a problem

Jack said...

Absolutely not. Write (or learn) what you want. No production of speech for each language is worse than any other. That is, I would like to be placed on awareness of external influences, in conjunction with a specific language. For example, you may be tense when you speak Japanese, so it could be transferred to the throat and mouth. Just relax and enjoy the wonderful privilege of studying a language. The language does not itself lead to problems.

Post a Comment