Thursday, January 21, 2010

How Long Does Tanning Bed Tan Show How Long Should A Tanning-bed Tan Last,along With Using A Bronzer In The Tanning Lotion?

How long should a tanning-bed tan last,along with using a bronzer in the tanning lotion? - how long does tanning bed tan show

I have in my solarium about 7 times more than a month. Also very hot with a sunscreen lotion with there. I'm tanned, I'm happy with him, I'm black, I wonder how long they tan, even after the use of sunscreen. Should I stay in bed to wait for each month or? Just curious if anyone has seen my Delima? Jamma

3 comments:

Sereni... said...

Suntan lotion that your skin is darker than it really is, so if the bronze disc (to be approximately 5 days), you'll like wow, wheres my complexion? We hope that you put a sticker tanning beds, so you can see where the back tan begins to fade its color: can ask)

Sereni... said...

Suntan lotion that your skin is darker than it really is, so if the bronze disc (to be approximately 5 days), you'll like wow, wheres my complexion? We hope that you put a sticker tanning beds, so you can see where the back tan begins to fade its color: can ask)

fashionq... said...

r bein tannin beds as natural sunlight .. So, how ur leg or ur never abeach tannin bed length ..... Past supplements and lotions, spray a few days to a week ... Perhaps even more:)

Post a Comment