Sunday, January 3, 2010

Crazy Bandanas I Feel Like Im Going Crazy!! HELP ME!!?

I feel like im going crazy!! HELP ME!!? - crazy bandanas

Ok so u see my BF broke with me and I feel I have nothing, because I cried and cried so much when we were together, I promised that I'm more cut! but I feel as if they mean nothing to him, I started today! I feel like I'm crazy because I was shaking, and I saw that it was sorta a knife who tried to reduce as fast as I could, like a cut on my wrist as soon as I can because it helps you on to go because they push hard! ! Dont hate bleeding, although I want to bleed! Now I have a lot of marks on the wrist, which are pink and swollen, itchy and scratched two of them seem to me, because its deep red BLEEDED a drop of water! I feel like a piece of waste with no value, as I from him! I will literally, dear! So, how can I avoid the bite because it hurts! feels like its on fire! How do I hide the notes? I wrap a towel on my arm, but they are my family and many posters out there! I'm crazy, I need a way to hide, and I would like the barbed end! whatWhat can I do? in only 12 years, and I have a bad Habbit cut me!

1 comments:

abi87 said...

im so sorry that you feel so warm saltwater swimming test spray cuts how much I understound antisepttic bad at the moment, and you, you will never be better, but I can assure you that CUD u try to use bracelets to collect and treat HUN counsellling helped me

Post a Comment