Friday, December 25, 2009

Xpress Loan Student Loan Consolidation?

Student Loan Consolidation? - xpress loan

I am pleased with the graduate of a private university and have a good amount of debt (private and) the federal level. I have tried to consolidate with Sallie Mae (the majority of my loans through them) and seems a bargain. However, consolidation also receives broadcasts from companies like Nelnet and Student Loan Xpress, and wondered if anyone has had dealings with them. SM and calculate all the other companies interested in becoming a weighted average, so that they appear quite similar. In particular studentloans Express (a company CIT) said he could arrange a discount and outside of my prints if I am not an automatic payment. I wonder if anyone has used these companies and / or places with discounts. I'm not into too much detail, with interest and perhaps because I understand all these things (Finance), but nothing really helps. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment